Gas Giant - New 500 kW Node Will Be Generac’s Largest Natural Gas Genset, Driven By New Generac Engine
In another move to expand its natural gas generator offering, Generac Power Systems, Waukesha, Wis., has announced it will begin manufacturing 500 kW natural gas gen-sets. The 500 kW units will be the largest natural gas gen-sets in the company’s industrial generator line, Generac said, and will be powered by a new 25.8 L liquid cooled Generac engine. Previously, Generac’s largest natural gas gen-set was standby rated at 400 kW.
VENYU Commercial Data Center Achieves Reliability, Saves Costs
VENYU is a premier provider of cloud, data center and data protection services. Its industry-leading solutions include cloud hosting, online data backup, virtualized disaster recovery, managed hosting, and co-location. When designing a new data center in Baton Rouge, La., facility managers wanted to include a standby power generator that allowed them to meet the stringent uptime requirements of customers. Generac provided a Modular Power System (MPS) with four, one megawatt Gemini generators that did not require a traditional switchgear control scheme. This solution offered improved paralleling performance and significant savings, while providing the mission-critical facility with reliable backup power.
To learn more about the MPS system and how it helped VENYU become more reliable watch the video below or, click here
In Louisiana # 1 in “Dollar amount sold” and “Number of units sold” of Generac Generators
# 1 in “Large Unit Sells” 1Mw and Over
Ranked in the Top 3 Nationally by Generac for having the largest market share in a territory.
Ranked in the Top 3 Nationally by Generac for Best in Class : Service And Training
Ranked in the Top 3 Sales for Generac in the West United States Territory
#1 in “volume service” of all makes of generators averaging 8/10 thousand per year.
#1 in the number of service technicians, field supervision and technical consultants in
#1 in State for # of Generators sold from State Contract 7 years running
#1 in discount pricing to volume buyers.
#1 Larges Generator Rental Purchase of Magnum Generators
CONTRACTS AND LICENSES
- Louisiana State Generator Purchasing Contract (Agencies can purchase without bidding
- Louisiana State Rental Contract (In declared emergencies rent without bidding)
- Louisiana Gaming License (Casino's)
- Louisiana State GOHSEP contract (In a declared emergencies ARCCO sources and supplies State wide generator service, rental, and accessories' during events.)
- EBR Parish Sewer Lift Station Contract
- John Deere Authorized agent
- Louisiana licensed Electrical Contractor
- Generac Authorized Distributor for the State of Louisiana
- Generac Authorized Trainer and Training Center